Become a Professional Certified Coach in Paradise
Take your personal and professional development to the heart of paradise and experience a healthy balance of learning and relaxation!
Coming in May 2020!
- Island luxury and Caribbean life come together beautifully at Great Exuma’s Grand Isle Resort & Spa.
- Experience footloose freedom on Emerald Bay’s ivory sands and sparkling blue waters.
- Relax in pampered villa comfort with every resort amenity at your disposal.
- Swim with Exuma’s famous pigs or golf the Caribbean’s longest course.
This trip is seamlessly coordinated for you from start-to-finish.
At the end of this transformative week, you will begin an online journey with your classmates, carrying the good vibes, special bonds and once in a lifetime memories with you!
Your Certification Retreat Package:
1. 90 Hours ACSTH ICF training
2. ICF Knowledge Assessment Study Guide
3. ICF required 100 hours of coach practice
4. Coaching demo for ICF credential application
5. Lifetime access to the CCA resource library
6. Membership to CCA Global Village
7. All course materials on tablet (yours to keep)
8. 3X Business Mentoring Sessions
9. All you need to earn your ACC, ICF credential
Paradise Bonus Inclusions!
- Daily guided Meditation onsite clinic
- Choice of 1 or 2 bedroom luxury suites accommodations for 4 nights
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Swim with pigs excursion (Day 2)
- Special invitation for a group dinner with founders – private chef, in-suite (Day 3)
Hit the reset button with like-minded people that will energize you and inspire you – people you want to be connected to for a lifetime!
More details coming soon!
Canada Coach Academy
Canada Coach Academy (CCA) certifies world class coaches. Our mission is to show as many people as possible how to empower others to discover their true potential. We give people the knowledge, network and tools to change the world, one conversation at a time.
Canada Coach Academy is an environmentally aware company. We are committed to minimize the impact of business practices on the environment. This includes efforts to maintain a print free environment – from classrooms to our corporate culture – as well as doing our part to eliminate gas emissions with virtual meeting spaces. Our goal is to have a net positive environmental impact to preserve the beauty and gifts of the earth for future generations. Canada Coach Academy is a proud sponsor of The Nature Conservancy of Canada, creating a legacy for future generations by conserving important natural areas and biological diversity across all regions of Canada.